Chances are you don’t live near an easily accessible mountain where skiing, boarding, and snow-tubing fun await you. Chances are you have to rent or borrow a car, pile as many people into it as you can and find a sleazy place to stay to enjoy winter’s snowy activities. These are tunes to keep the driver alert and the rest of the gang upbeat on that windy mountain drive — that is until you reach the spiked hot chocolate and downhill fun.
This is part two of our four part series.
1. Hinds – Davy Crockett
2. Shopping – Straight Lines
3. Parquet Courts – These Boots Are Made For Walking
4. The Strange Boys – Night Might
5. The Black Lips – It Feels Alright
6. Shannon and the Clams – Point of Being Right
7. Mac Demarco – Rock and Roll Night Club
8. Hop Along – Kids On The Boardwalk
9. Harlem – Be Your Baby
10. Thee Oh Sees – I Come From The Mountain