For those of you that are unaware, we’ve separated our videos and editorial pages to make things more organized for you. There’s a bunch of sick videos over there that are brand new. Two of them were done by yours truly with Brooklyn band, Brit & The Cavalry; the others are official videos from a couple of my favorite bands. Enjoy!
- Live footage of Suckers singing It Gets Your Body Movin’
- Kind of Guy official video by Chicago band YAWN (watch out for the penis)
- Exclusive Brit & The Cavalry video for Burn Into Flames filmed in an elevator
- The Great Forrest Divide, a brand new song by Brit & The Cavalry in a warehouse
- Bombay Bicycle Club’s official video for Flaws